Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: *(312) 428-7795*

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

*Note:*

NO H1-B Visa for the below position

Need only EAD, GC, Green Card or US Citizen

Job Title: Data Modeler

Location: Tampa, FL

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Rate: $55/hr on All Inc*,

*REQUIRED Skills and Experience*

• 5+ years experience as *data architect for multi-terabyte data warehouse*
projects

• 5+ years experience with *ERwin Enterprise Data Modeler Suite* or
equivalent modeling tools.

• 5+ years experience in *data profiling; business domain modeling; logical*
and *physical data modeling;* relational and dimensional data modeling; and
design.

• Understanding of data warehousing design and development best practices
(Inmon and/or Kimball).

• Understands the importance of maintaining the physical and technical
security and privacy of protected health information (PHI) and other
sensitive data.

• Proven expertise in data analysis and facilitation (i.e., able to produce
data designs using a variety of inputs such as requirements analysis, SME
interviews, business process, data flow analysis, data profiling, etc.).

• Experience with small and medium-sized development teams, both onshore
and offshore collaboration.

• Working knowledge of software development (waterfall/stage-gate or agile)
and release management processes.

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong
relationship building skills.

• Must have ability to estimate development effort with 80% accuracy.

• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task with high
quality standards.

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.