*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: PHP/WordPress/MYSQL Developer*

*Location: Marina Del Rey, CA*

*Duration: 6 months*

Can do Skype interview on all.  These are all contract positions that could
go long term.  Thanks and have a great weekend.

*Position 1:*

*PHP/WordPress/MYSQL Developer – Requires very strong WordPress
experience.  Open bill rate at this time.*

Our client, located in Marina Del Rey, is searching for a Web Developer
(see required skills below):

This is a six month contract position with possibility of extensions.

My client is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years experience.

Client is looking for talented and experienced Web Developer (WordPress,
PHP and MySQL) to join their friendly and hard-working web team. You'll be
enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work
hard, sometimes under high production pressure.

Minimum 2 years’ experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML5, XHTML, CSS and
JavaScript.

Deep knowledge of OOP.

Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using
the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.

Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level.

Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.

Creation of custom post types.

Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform to the WordPress coding
standards.

Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code.

Theme/Template integration.

Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.

Knowledge and experience of web accessibility.

Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues.

Operating in an Agile development environment.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>