Hi,

How are you?  Please find below the requirement and let me know your
comforts.  Please provide me below details in order to submit your profile.

Availability:

Current Location:

Work Status:

Rate:

Position:             SAP CRM Technical Developer

Location:            Sunnyvale, CA

Duration:           7+ Months

•             SAP CRM Web UI developer who has considerable amount of
experience in BOL & GENIL development and CRM ABAP.

•             Knowledge on SAP CRM service process development.

•             Experience in working on WEBSERVICES from SAP CRM.

Best Regards,

Sreedhar Karanam