Dear Associate

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent *Network Architect at Madison,
Wisconsin *with our client   Please go through the brief description
mentioned below and let me know if are comfortable with the  role

*Skills : Network Architect *

*Location : Madison, Wisconsin *

*Duration 6+ months.*

*Description*:

•         Understanding of cloud network topologies and integration
strategies

•         WAN connectivity experience – specifically, using VPN technology
and standard internet access capability to providing WAN connectivity (vs
MPLS)

•         Experience with ADCs (Netscaler preferred) and high availability
concepts across multiple physical locations

•         Network security experience (packet capture, IDS, net flow)

•         Experience with ASA firewalls

•         Cisco network infrastructure design – Nexus routing and switching
platforms

•         Familiarity with network monitoring/health tools and concepts

Thanks & Regards

AHMED

*Exatech, Inc.*

#4758 Forest Ridge Dr,