Hi,
Good Afternoon.
 I hope you are doing great!

   We are seeking for *OnBase Administrator*. It is a  3+ months contract
assignment and it is through one of our preferred vendor. Could you please
go through the below job description and please send me your consultants
updated resumes.

*Title: OnBase Administrator*

*Location: Strongsville, OH*

*Start date: August 23, 2016*

*Contract duration: 3 months+*

*Required:*

   1. Hyland OnBase version 12 or higher
   2. OnBase Workflow troubleshooting experience

   1. OnBase COLD and DIP module expertise
   2. OnBase Unity Forms
   3. OnBase Certified Administrator
   4. Strong Customer Service Skills

*Desired:*

1.      OnBase Certified Workflow Administrator

2.      OnBase client software expertise

3.      OnBase Workview Configuration

*Candidate Responsibilities:*

   1. Support OnBase users by responding to service calls and resolving
   issues.
   2. Assist with the testing and rollout of OnBase 16 client software to
   the enterprise.
   3. Assist the Medical Mutual OnBase team with product configuration
   required for new OnBase implementation projects within the company.

*Project Detail:*

   1. OnBase 12 and upgrade to OnBase 16.

2.      OnBase Unity Forms

3.      OnBase configuration in Dev System, support QA testing in QA
system, Implement changes in production system