Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<m...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*

Interview: Phone/Skype

Project Manager

Description

As a Project Manager (PM) , you will be part of a world-class team of
professionals in our Information Services group who partner with colleagues
across the Spectrum Health organization to oversee highly visible projects,
manage change, and drive innovation. Your work will help to improve the
lives of millions of people - our members, patients, and families across
Michigan.

Rather than managing projects in organizational silos, you will be working
cross-functionally in our Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO),
which manages enterprise-wide initiatives as a holistic portfolio. This
model allows us to take a lean approach to strategic decision-making that
affects every corner of the organization. Our EPMO is a fast-moving,
collaborative, and inclusive environment with tremendous growth
opportunities, both for your professional development and your career at
Spectrum Health. We value creativity, change, and healthy skepticism about
the status quo.

Responsible For:

* Overseeing technical integrations across Spectrum Health as part of a
company-wide strategic project portfolio;

* Bringing together technical and business resources, assigning
responsibilities, and coordinating their work

* Developing all project and program documentation (including resource
plans, project requirements, scope, and timelines), managing budgets, and
communicating with stakeholders at every level of the organization

* Adhering to our existing project management methodology and quality
standards and ensuring project success at every level;

* Maintaining a solid understanding of the desired outcomes of your program
and projects, and ensuring consistent alignment with business objectives
and strategy.

What Makes You a Great Fit:

* Exceptional communication skills;

* Experience working on custom web development projects;

* Comfortable with fast change and a fair amount of uncertainty;

* Collaborators who strive for continuous improvement;

* Able to grasp technical concepts required to understand overall project
scope and communicate effectively with technical team members;

* Eager to develop and expand their knowledge of the healthcare industry;

* Skilled at navigating cross-functional teams and projects;

* Qualified to work at the highest levels in all phases of project
leadership; and

* Excellent at motivating team members and providing direction.

Basic Qualifications:
Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Experience - 3 years of experience in the field

Preferred Qualifications:
Education - Master's Degree or equivalent
Experience - 5 years of experience in the field; Experience in a project
management role that adheres to Project Management Institute (PMI)
principles and practices, and which includes: leading multiple
moderately-sized project teams of eight or more team members within a
matrix organization; supervising or leading resources directly or
indirectly in a cross-functional team environment; and projects in multiple
technologies and/or business functions
Licenses - PMP or PgMP certification

Are there any critical technical skills/methodologies? What must be on the
resume for you to consider the candidate? Working on projects involving
website development and/or software development is highly preferred. PMP
certificate is preferred but not required but would need to be familiar and
knowledgeable with the PMI methodologies.

*Amith*
* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com
<a...@zenithtechsolutions.com>*