*​Please share me the genuine profiles and H1-B & GC'S Only​*

*Please read the complete JD and share the profile...*

​Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Let me know if you would be interested in this role. If interested, please
send me a copy of your resume, your contact details.

​Java L3 Lead Position JD:​

Position

App Ops – Java L3 Lead

Experience

7-8 years

Job Description

·         Regular communication with IT and Business Management

·         Work in a matrix organization having interactions with QA, ADM
and Infra teams

·         In depth technology knowhow & troubleshooting skills across one
or multiple technology areas (J2EE, Apache Web-Sever) on Windows and
Unix/Linux

·         Manage the Steady State operations, SLA, project activities etc.

·         Troubleshooting critical/escalated incidents.

·         Identifies, Plans, and Manages Process Improvement Projects to
improve incident management.

Required Skills

·         Knowledge about ITIL, CMMi framework

·         Business and Technical understanding of Banking and Insurance
 and Healthcare domain.

·         Expertise on Apache/Tomcat/iplanet

·         Expert in at least one of the programming languages (Java, Unix
Shell Scripting)

·         Past experience with databases Oracle, DB2, Sybase, etc.

·         Hands on experience in any of the following technical areas

o    Visio

Soft Skills

·         Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and
Written)

·         Excellent customer handling skills

·         Good documentation skills

​===========================================================
===============================================================​

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Let me know if you would be interested in this role. If interested, please
send me a copy of your resume, your contact details.

​Java L2 Position JD:​

Position

App Ops – Java L2

Experience

5-6 years

Job Description

·         Work in a matrix organization having interactions with QA, ADM
and Infra teams

·         In depth technology knowhow & troubleshooting skills across one
or multiple technology areas (J2EE, Apache Web-Sever) on Windows and
Unix/Linux

·         Troubleshooting incidents.

===========================================================​

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Let me know if you would be interested in this role. If interested, please
send me a copy of your resume, your contact details.

​.Net L3 Lead position JD:​

Position

App Ops – .Net L3 Lead

Experience

7-8 years

Job Description

·         Regular communication with IT and Business Management

·         Work in a matrix organization having interactions with QA, ADM
and Infra teams

·         In depth technology knowhow & troubleshooting skills across one
or multiple technology areas (.Net, IIS, SQL Server or Oracle)

·         Manage the Steady State operations, SLA, project activities etc.

·         Troubleshooting critical/escalated incidents.

·         Identifies, Plans, and Manages Process Improvement Projects to
improve incident management.

Required Skills

·         Knowledge about ITIL, CMMi framework

·         Expert in at least one of the programming languages (C#, VB.NET
<http://vb.net/>, Windows Shell Scripting)

·         Past experience with databases SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Sybase,
etc.

·         Proven past experience in development or support of web based and
WinForms .NET applications created in C# and VB.NET <http://vb.net/>

·         Hands on experience in any of the following technical areas

o    BizTalk, MQ

o    MS Project, Visio

==========================================================​

Hope you are doing great.

Let me know if you would be interested in this role. If interested, please
send me a copy of your resume, your contact details.

​.Net L2 Level position JD:​

Position

App Ops – .Net L2

Experience

5-6 years

Job Description

·         Work in a matrix organization having interactions with QA, ADM
and Infra teams

·         In depth technology knowhow & troubleshooting skills across one
or multiple technology areas (.Net, IIS, SQL Server or Oracle)

·         Troubleshooting incidents.

Required Skills

·         Knowledge about ITIL, CMMi framework

·         Past experience with databases SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Sybase,
etc.

·         Expert in at least one of the programming languages (C#, VB.NET
<http://vb.net/>, Windows Shell Scripting)

·         understanding and experience on deployments and release management

·         Understanding of IIS Support (log identification , authentication
, app pool , websites )

·         Understanding around on setting up Scheduled Tasks and usage
Service Accounts usage.

·         Basic understanding around Monitoring.

·         Basic understanding of Networks with skills around Telnet ,
Netstat and DNS and AD fundamental

·         Hands on experience in any of the following technical areas

o    MQ

o    MS Project, Visio

o    Active Directory

Soft Skills

·         Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and
Written)

·         Excellent customer handling skills

·         Good documentation skills

Thanks & Regards

*James** | **Q Data Inc*
1581 Route 27 South, Suite 102, Edison, NJ 08817

E-Mail : ja...@q-datainc.com

Gtalk: jameswalke...@gmail.com​