Greetings from Vensai,

This is naveen from vensai. Best way to reach me through Email:
naveen.sa...@vensaiinc.com

Please find below requirement and let me know if you have any consultants
asap.

Title: SAP FICO

Location: Plymouth, MN

Duration: 12 month contract

Rates: AI on C2C/1099

USC or GC only

Skill set expectations for Record to Report SAP FICO role on CGEN4:

*             Thorough configuration experience in New GL/PCA

*             Thorough configuration experience in Controlling (Cost
centers, integration with production costing, COPA)

*             Extensive experience with the integration points between FI
and SD and FI and manufacturing

*             Experience with intercompany flows and processes.

*             Extensive experience writing specs for conversions and
enhancements/custom programs

*             Demonstrated ability to independently lead requirements
gathering and blueprinting sessions with project stakeholders.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen Reddy.

Vensai Technologies Inc.,

2450 Atlanta Hwy; Suite #1002