​Hi,
I am Suman Bakshi(Sam), a Resource Manager-IT Recruitment Team with
SourceChip,Inc.Our team has been assisting our Client - on one of their
critical Projects.

Please let me know your interest on the below requirement.

Details Must-

All Inclusive Hourly Rate
Full Legal Name:
Visa/Legal Status:
Contact No & email:
Current Location:
Visa Copy & Photo ID proof Must for EAD/H1B:
Word Resume:

SharePoint Architect

Note: Please submit match consultants need Full Visa Copy and DL copy for
client submission.
no fake consultant their will be BCG after confirmation

The following requisition has been assigned:

Contract
 TITLE:     SharePoint Architect
 STATUS:     Open
 LOCATION:     Redmond, WA, United States
 # of Openings:     1
Hourly Rate:Open

Requisition Details:

Skills
•    Mandatory Skill - SharePoint Online, Windows Azure, ASP .NET, C#, TFS
•    Non Mandatory Skill - Agile / Scrum, exposure to usage of Visual
Studio Team Foundation’s Scrum template
Non-Technical Requirements
•    Excellent Communication Skill -  ability to drive clarity and push back
•    Location Preference – Redmond Washington
•    In-Tangible skill requirement – Cool Demeanor
Required Experience
•    Overall Experience for the Requirement : 12+ years
•    Experience required is any of the Skill mentioned in the Skill Section
(above) – 6+ years
Job Responsibilities
•    Brief Write-Up of the Task to be executed by Candidate :
o    Adept at SharePoint Online development
o    Evaluate and guide hosting of provided apps
o    Knowledgeable about Remote Event Receivers
o    Guide & mentor team on General SharePoint development
o    Hands on with Azure development
o    Expert on Webjobs , Web Apps, Web Roles and Azure SQL
o    Competent in leveraging VSTS in the Scrum template
o    Speed in Understanding of Application Insights
o    Strong understanding of Build including leveraging Nuget packages
o    Conversant / expert in Release Management
o    Understand Requirements
o    Participate in Sprint planning
o    Evaluate estimation and approach
o    Manage TFS and perform code review
o    Manage Release plan validate build,
o    Participate and support in building Build Scripts for TFS
o    SharePoint Information Architecture, Governance and Best practices
o    Code review and validate code quality
o    Participate in daily scrum calls
o    Drive and lead the activities technically
o    Discussion with business users & owners.
o    Coordinate with Offshore team
o    Keep Track of ongoing activities & regularly update status to all
stakeholders
o     Planning for architecture implementation by building components and
custom designs, prototyping, maintaining technical integrity and
consistency, documenting system.
o    Manage customer relationship by communicating SharePoint architecture,
standards, Best Practices and frameworks, answering questions, resolving
concerns and issues

​

*Thanks & Regards, **Sam*

*Suman G Bakshi *