*Hi  FRIENDS *

*Hope you are doing good.*

*We have an immediate  position for our direct client. So let me know if
you have any matching profile for the below position.*

*dont send anyt  OPT's/ *

*today interview.*

*send profile's to yahe...@exatechinc.com <yahe...@exatechinc.com>*

*Big Data Engineer*

*Location:              Santa Clara, CA *

*Duration : 6+ months.*

# of Openings:     2

*Description*

*GENERAL SUMMARY*:

*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:   Essential Functions*

• Develop consumer facing Big Data platform and products such as user
behavior analytics, app/video/music/news recommendation, and Ads DMP, etc.

• Develop Proof-Of-Concept of new AI services using Machine Learning
technologies

• Support data as service collaboration with partners.

JOB SPECIFICATIONS (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities); (refers
to job, not incumbent)

*Education:*

Minimum: Master's Degree

Preferred: Doctoral/Professional Degree

Major/Discipline:  Computer Science/Math/Statistics

*Relevant Work Experience*

Minimum:  1+ year of Big Data development

Preferred:  3+ years of Big Data development

*Skills & Abilities: (Technical or General) *

Minimum Requirements:

• Proficiency in Java/C++ and SQL/RDBMS.

• Good software design skills.

• Strong knowledge of memory, threads/process, and networking on Linux

• Solid foundation of data structure and algorithm.

• Experience in developing hosted applications and RESTful services.

• Good communication abilities and capacity for teamwork.

*Preferred: *

• Proficiency in programming R/Scala/Python/Java.

• Good understanding of Machine Learning and basic algorithms.

• Good understanding of distributed system architecture.

• Experience with Big Data and Machine Learning Frameworks, such as Hadoop,
Spark, Flink, Tensor Flow.

• Experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS, GCP, Azure.

Regards
Ahmed
Exatech Inc
4758 Forest Ridge Dr