Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for *PMO Lead - SAP Project Coordinator*

*Kindly go through the job description given below:*

*Please send me suitable resumes ASAP to pruthv...@avacend.com
<pruthv...@avacend.com>*

*Location: Atlanta, GA *

*Duration: 14 months contract with possible extension*

*Job Description:*

We need someone with SAP experience is required.  We need a SAP PMO
resource.

*Qualifications – External:*

Project Management Office (PMO) provides full support to the
Program/Project Managers in their role of Program/Project Delivery.  PMO
provides project schedules, cost and finance information to aid the
Program/Project control, and monitoring. PMO aims to industrialize the
process of piloting projects; implements and manages effective tools and
methodologies; defines and develops steering indicators; and monitors
operational project planning management, budget control, reporting, and
risk monitoring.

*Required Skills and Experience:*

You support senior PMO colleagues and project managers in implementing
tools and methodologies to support the quality of project deliverables. You
operate on small to medium-sized projects and participate in their quality
assurance activities. You diligently keep abreast of all programs created
by management and you evaluate them to determine their ongoing efficiency.
You work closely with client leads and rapidly build effective client
relationships.

·         Qualification: Bachelor's Degree

·         Should be proficient in Change and Quality Management

·         Should have progressing skills in Risk Management, Project
Financials, KPI & Reporting, Project Planning & Controlling

·         At least 4 years’ experience working as a PMO

·         2 yrs Experience in SAP projects is REQUIRED

·         Experience with MS Project, Sharepoint, MS Access is required

·         GREAT communication skills

*Please send me suitable resumes ASAP to pruthv...@avacend.com
<pruthv...@avacend.com>*

*Feel free to reach me at 678-935-1477*