Hi,
 Good Morning.
  I hope you are doing great!

   We are seeking for senior Technical Deployment DevOps consultant with
Java for McLean, VA. It is a 6-12 + months long term contract assignment
and it is through one of our preferred vendor. Could you please go through
the below job description and please send me your consultants updated
resumes ASAP!

*Please Note :- Need resumes at least with 10+ years. Please do not send
OPT/CPT guys. Its a senior level technical roll.*

Job Title :- Senior Technical DevOps consultant with Java

Location :- McLean, VA

Duration :- Long term

Key Skill Sets Required:

Senior Build/Deployment Automation Engineer with experience in defining,
configuring and building continuous deployment automation with strong
experience in Jenkins, CD Pipeline, Docker, Artifactory, Ansible, NoSQL,
SonarQube, Fortify, Ant, Maven, Groovy scripting, shell scripting,
JAVA/J2EE and WebLogic/TomCat/Jboss.

Knowledge of Service Now change Management tool.

Work as a technical Senior for defining, recommending and developing build
and deployment automation solutions and tools.

Experience in developing and enforcing build and deployment standards,

processes and controls. Support internal and external audits and address
risks in a timely manner.

Support internal and external audits and address risks in a timely manner.

Work with Delivery Services and Technology Services LOBs (Lines Of
Business) contacts to understand the build and deployment needs

and provide SME support and help the Deployment Management manager to
determine the LOEs (Level Of Effort) for services.

Provide Deployment automation solutions with different integrated tools.

Experience in Continuous Integration tools and Continuous Delivery tools
like Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Ansible.

Scripting experience in Groovy and Shell.

Hands on experience in Unix.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Kiran Kumar*