HI

Hope you are doing great today

Role:.net developer

Location: Houston,TX

Duration:6+months

Interview:Phone then Face to face

We are seeking a talented individual to design and develop Business
Intelligence solutions using JavaScript, C#, and ASP .NET applications.
Our company’s IT is a fast-paced environment comprised of many systems
including multiple .NET applications, Sisense Prism and the MS CRM
application platform.  As a PIM Data Analyst/Developer, you can expect to
meet and discuss business requirements and needs with our internal business
staff and implement their requests using SQL, JavaScript and C#.  We are
looking for someone with initiative who is ready to take on the challenges
of a fast-paced environment and cross-functional application processes and
assist in building a system which serves our core teams in Sales, Customer
Service, Marketing and more.

  Benefits:

•             Training and growth in the Stibo Step software platform
(Product Information Master)

•             Growth potential due to multiple application languages and
systems including Java, .NET, and IBM RPG that interact together to support
our business.

•             On the job training from multiple Microsoft tools such as
Reporting Services, Integration Services and other tools in the Microsoft
stack

•             Work closely with multiple IT teams and business teams within
the company.

Responsibilities:

•             Assist the business in implementing a Product Information
Master. (primarily identifying data points, integrating, and modifying the
Stibo Step system)

•             Identify data points in multiple systems (Legacy and new).

•             Plan integrations and data touch points.

•             Modify the product management system to support automation
required by the business.

•             Support end-users of the product management system software

•             Support roll-out of new features and upgrades for the data
governance team where required

Qualifications:

•             5+ years of SQL proficiency

•             3+ years Javascript/jQuery experience

•             3+ years of C# experience

Regards

*Himanshu*

978-558-4666 x 104

*himan...@teknavigators.com* <himan...@teknavigators.com>

*TekNavigators LLC*

*100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915*

*www.*teknavigators.com

DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments.  You may reply and send an email with "Not Interested" in the
subject line in order to discontinue communication.