Hi,
Good Morning. I hope you are doing great!  Could you please go through the
below job descriptions and please send me your best consultants updated
resumes.Job Title 1:Software Engineer  Location:  Santa Clara, CA ( Local
Resources - Only GC or USC )

Duration: 6 +Months

Position: C2C

Interview: *Skype*

*Skills Overview: *

-          Work in  modem interfacing layers and modem interfacing SW
communication protocols for Intel’s multimode modem platform solution.

-          The role involves coding, documentation, test setup
development/Automation of software component in modem adaptation layer.

-          The jobs requires good debugging skills and strong expertise in
C/C++. Also experience with test scripting languages like Perl/Python is
desired.

-          Knowledge of upper layers(L3/L4) in 3GPP Protocol Stack, Radio
Interface Layer, Remote Procedure Calls  will be an plus.

·       Strong experience with C/C++ programming languages

·       String Knowledge OS concepts, Data structures and Algorithms

·       Good problem analysis and solving skills

·       Knowledge of Python would be an advantage

·       Ability to work as part of a multi-site team

·       Good knowledge and prior use of git version control tools

*Thanks & Regards,*

Krishna,

krishna.r...@gmail.com