Greetings,

We have an urgent requirement of *PeopleSoft HCM Admin* with our direct
client in *Pittsburgh, PA *for a long term contract project.

***** Please share your updated resume in MS Word format along with contact
details at *manoj.ku...@first-tek.com <manoj.ku...@first-tek.com>* ********

*Job Title:                          PeopleSoft HCM Admin*

*Job Location:                  Pittsburgh, PA (Onsite)*

*Duration:                         12+ Months*

*TAX Term:                         W2 or 1099*

*Job Description:*

The candidate will assist personnel with planning the implementation of
PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 maintenance packs, bundles and fixes to our demo, test
and production environments. The candidate working directly with personnel
to execute the project as well as knowledge transfer on the best practices
with PeopleSoft upgrade tools.

PURPOSE: Work with IT staff to apply Maintenance Packs and all current
bundles including Affordable Care Act (ACA) support to development and
production environments. In addition, develop a framework for maintaining
the HCM 9.1 system with semi-annual review of bundles and fixes. Tax
updates are already current.

*Essential functions: *

•         Work with DBA/PeopleSoft Admin on technical feasibility of apply
multiple maintenance packs and bundles to development and production
environments in a limited time window

•         Mentor PeopleSoft development group on procedures for managing
compare reports and reapplication of appropriate customizations

•         Work with IT staff to develop multiple practice test moves to
production

*The candidate should have the following attributes: *

•         Experience with multiple PeopleSoft upgrades with recent
versions, both application and PeopleTools

•         Excellent communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

*Manoj Kumar*

Senior Executive- Talent Acquisition || First Tek, Inc.  (FSTONE
Technologies)
1551 S Washington Avenue, Suite 402 A, Piscataway, NJ 08854

Contact: (732)328-2287 || E-mail: *manoj.ku...@first-tek.com*
<manoj.ku...@first-tek.com>

Google-Hangouts:  choudhary171...@gmail.com; Skype: manoj_usg