Hi,
Good Afternoon. I hope you are doing great!  Could you please go through
the below job descriptions and please send me your best consultants updated
resumes.Job Title : UI/UX Architect ,
Location: Austin,TX

Duration: 6 +Months

Position: C2C

Interview: *Skype*

*Job Overview:*

Best industry practices in delivery performant commercial, B2B, Consumer
and support web applications

*Experience Required: *

Expert knowledge in JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3, LESS and JavaScript frameworks:

*o AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, Ember, etc (one of the major
JavaScript*

MV* frameworks) Experience in JavaScript compiled languages: CoffeeScript,
TypeScript, Dart, Closure, etc JavaScript build and test automation

*experience:* Grunt, Karma, etc Expert in responsive/adaptive design for
large scale websites.

Knowledge of the user-centered design process, information architecture,
and usability principles Strong knowledge of web standards and semantic
coding practices Understanding of performance engineering principles
Development using Agile development methodologies Development for and
testing against multiple browser, multiple platform environments
Development environments such as Microsoft Team Foundation, Visual Studio,
etc is strongly preferred.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Krishna,

krishna.r...@gmail.com