Hi,
Good Afternoon. I hope you are doing great!  Could you please go through
the below job descriptions and please send me your best consultants updated
resumes.Job Title : Salesforce Architect,
Location: Eden Prairie, MN

Duration: 6 Months

Position: C2H

Interview: *Skype*

*Description *

We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Architect for a new team being
created in our highly visible Service Center portfolio. This team will have
responsibility for the production support of a critical call center
business application.

The work environment is exciting, fast-paced and growing. We’re looking for
passion, innovative ideas and someone ready to showcase their technical
expertise and join a team of individuals focused on making a true
difference to our Call Centers and the customers we serve!

*Primary Responsibilities *

The Salesforce Technical Architect - Support role in the Solutions Support
and Maintenance Operations (SSMO) team will perform the following:

•             Identify, present, and drive the implementation of Salesforce
application performance/design improvement initiatives

•             Partner with application delivery teams in requirements and
design phases and provide functional/non-functional requirement inputs from
production support

•             Work with infrastructure partners on capacity and performance
analysis and drive proper infrastructure scaling and configuration
improvements

•             Provide technical expertise and leadership in high-priority
war rooms

•             Facilitate Root-Cause Analysis (RCA) related to production
incidents/defects and drive corrective action plans

•             Provide status reports related to application performance and
initiatives

•             Work with business partners and the Service Manager to
prioritize production issues for resolution

•             Provide estimates (or coordinate estimates from off shore) on
break/fix and problem-management activities

•             Gather requirements from business partners for small
enhancement requests (Work Orders) and ensure quality delivery while
following the Agile Release Entry Framework (REF) methodology

•             Serve as a leader and mentor to junior team resources

*Required Qualifications *

•             Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience

•             Ability to work in a highly visible production support
environment with 24x7x365 on-call expectations

•             10+ years of experience in Information Technology including
development experience and working with enterprise applications

•             7-9 years of experience in Salesforce with broad
understanding of server configurations, failover process, development, and
how different environments are maintained (Dev, QA, UAT, Stage, Prod)

•             Salesforce certified in Admin 201 as well as Platform Builder
1 and/or 2

•             Project leadership experience including design, architecture
and production readiness

•             Experience working with offshore teams

•             Ability to listen, ask questions and be a vocal
representative of the team

•             Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Preferred Qualifications

•             2 Years of production support experience with Optum
Technologies

•             2 Years of production support experience with healthcare
applications

•             Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Krishna,

krishna.r...@gmail.com