Hi,

Now that I have my DFB driver fully functional, our client is seeing
things they don't like and are asking for us to resolve them. :/

When running df_andi, the status text is displayed in a rectangle in
the upper left of the screen, and that rectangle is filled with a
color which includes an alpha factor. That alpha value is being used
not only for blending the RGB values (the background and the
penguins), but the alpha values as well, which leaves the surface
alpha not == 0xff.

They have video running on another plane, and in this rectangle they
are seeing video blending. They don't like this. Can you suggest
changes to df_andi that will result in no non-0xff alpha values in the
display surface?

Thanks!

-Jack