From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Hugo Cesar Crohare Lavalle
Sent:   Tue 4/1/2008 2:22 PM
To:     directfb-users@directfb.org
Subject:        [directfb-users] lirc

About the lirc issue, I made some tests since yesterday:

- dfbinfo showed me that lirc is an available input device (ID 03).
- I run "dfbinput -d 03"
- Then I run my application, with printf to show some results
(evt.type,evt.key_symbol,evt.key_code) of IDirectFBEventBuffer->GetEvent
It outputs something only when I press the numbers from 0-9 of the remote
control.

Am I in the right way ?