Hi all
I know this question has been asked many times before. But still

i wanted to collate every thing and find a definitive answer.

Some questions here

* TATA ELXSI, has been working on Mozilla/GTK-DFB .. so i assume  the DFB
NPAPI has been standardized.
* Also i have noticed Sreenivas & Pedro communicating something on DFB
plugin

http://mail.directfb.org/pipermail/directfb-users/2007-September/003268.html
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/swfdec/2007-November/000921.html

1. Is there a published spec on NPAPI for DFB ?

2. How exactly we differ from X11. for example details of NPWindow,window ,
NPWindow.ws_info
2a . is NPWindow,window a DFBSurface or DFBWindow ?
2b. will NPWindow.ws_info be filled by the browser ? In that case we dont
get  Visual & Colormap struct without X11 headers ?
 (
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Gecko_Plugin_API_Reference:Drawing_and_Event_Handling#The_NPWindow_Structure
)

3. So is there a NPAPI plugin available for flash playback on GTK-DFB (be it
gnash or libfad or swfdec) ?
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/swfdec/2007-November/000921.html>
--
Sriram Neelakandan
Author - Embedded Linux System Design And Development (