Dear friends:

I recently tried enabling fusion multi-core on my DirectFB-1.0.0
distribution which I was using for single application at a time so far. I'm
able to successfully configure it and it seems to be working. The issue I
have is that I don't seem to have good set of demo applications to test
multi-core feature effectively. I tried running various
DirectFB-Examples-1.0.0 but my display gets distorted even though I can see
mix of two application outputs e.g. df_fire and df_neo.

Can somebody suggest what is the best way of properly testing the fusion
multi-core feature?

--
Amarinder S. Sethi