I have installed DirectFB on Fedora 8.0 for that, I have followed the steps
given on: http://www.directfb.org/wiki/index.php/Projects:GTK_on_DirectFB
After complition of the steps, I have tried for image trasperancy but
invain.
Please suggest me, is any thing I have missed out to enable any option or
any patch it needs for DirectFB transparency?
Here I have attached screenshot after running the installed gtk-demo and
gimp respectively. Their screen size is defind as 1024x768 (decimal:792).
Both screens remained as it is and gimp font with black color (not properly
seen). How to resolve the screen size and 'gimp' appearance issue.

Thanks in advance.

Dhiraj

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17757924/10062008060.jpg 10062008060.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17757924/10062008062.jpg 10062008062.jpg =)