Bryan Bui-Tuong wrote:
> Okay, I've adjusted it so that it draws within the box, but still nothing is
> being drawn.  Am I missing something here?  I have attached the source to
> this e-mail.

Apart from drawing with a color equal to the background I can't imagine why this
shouldn't work, but you should be careful with the DFBColor being passed in to
lite_new_line() as you just get a pointer and don't create a copy of the memory.
If you pass in a location on the stack or other memory being freed or reused,
you end up with random colors or crashes.

--
Best regards,
   Denis Oliver Kropp