jessonel wrote:
Hello,

I'm a newbi in directfb and have two questions.

1. Can i get a hidden layer from GetDisplayLayer() or other
functions?
   currently, GetDisplayLayer() always returns a layer with
empty blue
   screen.
Why displays a empty blue screen in GetDisplayLayer()?
Currently (certainly from DirectFB 1.2.x) the layer is delayed
initialized; i.e. you can clear it with any colour, and only then show it.

2. Can i create a window without layer?

No, you can't.
It is however possible to move the windows between layers, but this is something your driver has to support. I know of drivers that use IDirectFBWindow::SetStackingClass to move windows between layers.

thanks in advanced.
jess