Hi, Alla
On Wed, 01 Aug 2012 14:02:24 +0300, Alla N <alla...@gmail.com> wrote:

I work with TI 8168 card of the DaVinci family. I use the TI's ti81xxfb driver. I found the videoInitLayer() (.InitLayer function) in davinci_video.c file.
If I understood you right I should add there  DLCAPS_OPACITY option.

Why it didn't work with SetConfig function? Maybe something else
wasn't configured properly?

Thanks.

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 1:15 PM, haithem rahmani