Thanks,

So to see if I understand correctly, I create one surface that is hooked to
the display and several other surfaces that will contain my graphics. When
rendering my app, i will call a bunch of
surfaceWidgetA->Blit(displaySurface, x, y). I'm not sure this is the way
because I dont know how to indicate that one surface is hooked to the
display.

Please let me know how it is.

Thanks,
Francois