Hi,

I am facing issues with the keyrelease events, I don't get any of
them, is there any limitation, possible reasons why keyrelease event
could not be fired ?
I have no issue getting the keypress events though.

I am under Linux, my keyboard code is pretty basic and similar to this:

void manage_keyboard_event(DFBInputEvent *evt);
//...//
DFBCHECK(dfb->GetInputDevice (dfb, DIDID_KEYBOARD, &dfb_keyboard));
DFBCHECK(dfb_keyboard->CreateEventBuffer (dfb_keyboard, &keyboard_events));
//...//
DFBInputEvent evt;
while (keyboard_events->GetEvent(keyboard_events, DFB_EVENT(&evt)) == DFB_OK)
{
          manage_keyboard_event(&evt);
}

Thanks in advance.