Hi,

Please suggest me i am running with below problem.

have two applications one is directfb main applications and another one
is frame buffer application. The frame buffer application is used to
draw image on frame buffer. when i run the directfb main application
after frame buffer application the grafix drawn by frame buffer
application is disappears while directfb main application boots. but i
want the grafix should not disappear while boot the directfb app.

Please suggest me if any way to do this.

--
Pasha