Was there any interest in the USRP and Gnu Radio? It certainly seems like the right type of crowd.

Dave

Matt Ettus wrote:
David Bengtson wrote:
Hi Matt:

How was the Maker Faire? The videos and pictures certainly make it look
like a blast.

The Maker Faire was great.  I didn't get to look around as much as I
would have liked, since I was stuck in my booth most of the time.  I got
a picture of a guy holding his high-powered rocket while he talked to
the guy who built Babbage's difference engine out of Meccano.

I hope it is held again next year.  It is definitely worth traveling to see.

Matt