Hi Kyle,

Hi, I've finally got the minimal gnuradio working.

That's great!

The problem may be the outdated cygwin system.
The mirror I was using for cygwin setup is for some reason not up to date. So even though > I did a 'current' installation, many of modules were outdated.
Today, I changed to another mirror site and updated my Cygwin system.
After that, both wxPython and gnuradio (min) work well without being rebuilt!

That's really helpful information. Can you tell me which mirror you were using before and which one gave the good results? (I know that mirror.mcs.anl.gov works for me.)

Thanks,

-- Don W.