Ok, I've been setting up a system which is based on the Linux kernel 2.6.19.1
and now have tried using the USRP device...

Well, if it worked I wouldn't be posting... the device is seen in a 2.6.17 kernel,
however, not in the 2.6.19.1.

I see a dmesg output which indicates that the device is detected at some level,
but the python script cacs on 'Unable to find USRP #0', even thought when
I use USBVIEW it is seen and correctly identified as the USRP device.

The questions are:
1) Has anyone else used or had problems with 2.6.19.1
2) What configurations, and or modules need to be in, or loaded in, to work correctly.

Given that I see dmesg output when the device is plug in, out, or even accessed by the python-usrp calls, it seem that most of USB stuff is there. Are there any options
config files, etc for 'hotplugging' that may be getting in the way?

Thanks
John Clark