I am setting up a 'embedded' gnuradio application, and have run across the following diagnostic
message.

gri_fftw: Bad address
gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping: createfilemapping is not available
(null)/.gnuradio/prefs/gr_vmcircbuf_default_factory: No such file or directory

I've noticed simular sorts of messages when I have my root disk 'read only', etc.

But this one seems to cause the fft to stop processing.

What is this prefs item, and how do I set it up correctly in a embedded
environment, and use an http server to initiate the gnuradio application (which is probably why there is a '(null)' in front of the directory for the prefs, as there may be no assigned directory for the http 'user' being used to initiate
the application.)

Thanks
John Clark.