Hello all,
  I just received my USRP and I have successfully installed GNURadio on my
Linux box.  I am just starting to dabble with the code a bit.  I am very
much a Windows/MATLAB developer, so I think I could be far more productive
if I could just stream the baseband waveforms to and from the USRP from
MATLAB.  I see on Ettus's site that some are working on a MATLAB interface.
I would like to contribute to this effort.  Does anyone have a good starting
point?  Are there any windows drivers (dll's or source)?

Btw, I tried installing the binaries from www.olifantasia.com and the code
did not like my USRP revision??  I have also searched the list and tried
emailing people directly, but without any responses.

I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks,
Kevin

(p.s. I apologize if this gets double posted.  I had trouble using a third
party forum)