yandy

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:05:36 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] pure c++ code and VC6 project for gnuradio

Hello,

We started to do something similar (a pure c++ interface to the USRP) but you
seem to be much farther along.  Would it be possible to get a copy of your
code/project?

Thanks,
David Robb
-----Original Message----- From: yandy Sent: Jul 30, 2007 8:31 AM To:
discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] pure c++ code and VC6
project for gnuradio

ok ,i'll do it ,but i don't know how to upload the code to gnuradio website,i
will find other web page to put it.if you know how to upload to gnuradio,pls
let me know .thanks.

> Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:53:09 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pure c++ code and VC6 project for
> gnuradio> > Please do.> > yandy wrote:> > hi all,> > > > In order to learn
> the gnuradio deeply,I have changed all gnuradio > > framework files to pure
> c++ code ,removed the python code, make a VC6 > > project on windows platform
> and have some small demos on the project.use > > the project ,newbie can easy
> to understand gnuradio.> > I don't know if have anybody need it,if need ,i
> would provide it to svn.> > > >
> Director and VP Engineering. Member: ARRL, AMSAT-DL,> TAPR, Packrats, NJQRP,
> QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC. ARRL SDR WG Chair> "If you're going to be crazy, you
> have to get paid for it or> else you're going to be locked up." Hunter S.
> Thompson

探索 Windows Vista 的世界 了解更多信息!