http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~argon/nanoradio/radio.html

Watch the movies and imagine an array of nanotube front-ends feeding a SDR.
Talk about tiny.

Quoting:

"We constructed a fully functional, fully integrated radio receiver,
orders-of-magnitude smaller than any previous radio, from a single carbon
nanotube. The single nanotube serves, at once, as all major components of a
radio: antenna, tuner, amplifier, and demodulator. Moreover, the antenna and
tuner are implemented in a radically different manner than traditional
radios, receiving signals via high frequency *mechanical* vibrations of the
nanotube rather than through traditional electrical means. We have already
used the nanotube radio to receive and play music from FM radio
transmissions such as *Layla* by Eric Clapton (Derek and the Dominos) and
the Beach Boy's *Good Vibrations*. The nanotube radio's extremely small size
could enable radical new applications such as radio controlled devices small
enough to exist in the human bloodstream, or simply smaller, cheaper, and
more efficient wireless devices such as cellular phones."

- 73

van
wdv.com