I still can't connect:

These are the error messages. I think it has something to do with the fact
that I am connected via a proxy server. I think I'll just stick with the FTP
version.... huhu =(

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/gnuradio/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/gnuradio/trunk': could not connect to server (
http://gnuradio.org)