I'm trying to make GNUradio work properly on cygwin now. I've configured and
compiled SDL 1.2.13 normally, and my sdl-config has -mno-cygwin in its
--cflags. GNUradio still fails to find SDL properly when configuring, stating
that it cannot find alloca.h. I've done a lot of googling on the subject, and
cannot seem to deduce how to make SDL and gnuradio work together on cygwin. So
my question is this: has anyone had success in this regard, and if so, how
exactly did that come about? Maybe I need a lower version of SDL, or need to
configure SDL differently?

I will make updating the Trac/Wiki with information about SDL a priority if I
am able to get this working.
Thanks.
-Casey