Hello all,

We are working in OFDM synchronization. When you install GNURadio, there are
among the examples an OFDM system which runs perfectly. But we need to run
other different files that we have found in GNURadio website where uses some
different kinds of synchronization in order to include our synchronization in
this system. The problem is that we have downloaded these files, we have copied
them into the folder gnuradio-examples/python/ofdm and we have tried to run
this system but it doesn´t. There are several errors saying that "import" is
not a known command or something similar. We suppose that what we have
downloaded is coded ok because it is in the website and the errors are really
strange because "import" is a well-known python command, and that our problem
is because we have copied it in the wrong folder or something like this.

Does anyone could help us to get to run it?

Thank you!