Bill Stevenson wrote:
hello, everyone

gnuradio is brand new to me. I want to simulate a very simple communication system using gnuradio. That is I will use a binary file as source, let it go through a dbpsk modulation model, AWGN channel and then demodulate it with dbpsk and store it in a sink file. Anyone can introduce me some references explaining the details of dbpsk.py modle? Do i need to create a Mainfile using Python to run the block i described above? May someone recommend me some similar Mainfile (reference) connecting communication blocks? Thanks for everyone helping me.

Check out gnuradio-examples/src/python/digital/benchmark_loopback.py in the GNU Radio source code.

Tom