Brian, Dan,

It is working now. Thanks again for your help.

One more basic "signal processing question" ... knowing that the input and
output are complex (GMSK modulated signal), should I use complex or real
coefficients for the resampler filter  (rational_resampler_ccc, vs.
rational_resampler_ccf) ?

Regarding Ed, question on the LPF after the resampler, I am not sure... it
does not seems to be needed... any clue?

Thanks!