Casey - Those errors in 'gr_goertzel' are "normal" for running "make check" on Mac OS X 10.5. I have no idea why the difference is between 10.4 (where "make check" passes) and 10.5, except some small tweak in a library and / or the compiler. IME, you can safely ignore that error, install GNU Radio, and use it.

As for usb.h, 'configure' uses pkg-config to check for that particular requirement. You need to configure in your shell environment PKG_CONFIG_PATH to include /opt/local/lib/pkgconfig , then anything in stalled by MacPorts will be found.

There was no attached errors w/r.t. running usrp_tv_rcv.py; I or someone more knowledgeable can comment on those when we have them to review.

Good to know there are other OSX users out there ;) - MLD