> In the trunk (sorry, I didn't take time to build 3.1.2), when I do> this, I
> see 16MHz of spectrum:> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ usrp_fft.py -8 -f 92.1 -d 4
> How do you _know_ you're not getting +/- 8MHz?I am looking at the signal
> spectrum in Matlab. The window shows me, I belive, -Fs/2 to Fs/2. i.e.
> +/-8MHz, and the main lobe is covering just half of this range. I am using
> matlab command
plot(fftshift(abs(fft(data)))
where 'data' contains the IF samples.  I can't use usrp_fft at -d 4 coz I am
using a laptop right now. It gives me over run errors (uOuO). I might need to
try that on a desktop.

> How wide is the signal that you want offset by 10MHz?
My signal is 20MHz wide and I do use '-d 4' when I  use usrp_rx_cfile command.
(Mistakenly, I forgot to put it in mail).