Hello all!

I wanna make sure the way to calculate the transmission bandwidth for USRP
system. As we know, the bitrate could be obtained based on bitrate=128/m/k,
where m is the interpolation rate and k is the samples per symbol(suppose we
use bpsk modulation), once we get bitrate, how to get the bandwidth? Should we
have to use bitrate to divide spectral efficiency(R/W) to get bandwidth? If it
is bpsk modulated, R/W is 1 and bandwidth is equal to bitrate? I think some
kind of ideal filtering has been used in this case, but what is the actual
bandwidth in the real world???

Thanks for everyone!

Bill