Hi Eric

Thanks, I am looking at it now, but I don't have a USRP and this seems to require it (same with apps/hf_radio)

I also looked at your article on step by step FM and want to put together something like that. I don't quite know which device to pick for getting the input, any suggestions will help.

Thanks
Inderaj

On Oct 25, 2008 5:45pm, Eric Blossom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 04:53:04PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi

> I need someone with knowledge of gnu-radio (preferably

> in the sf bay area) to help put together a multi-channel

> FM setup on my home machine which is running linux

> (no-USRP) and has gnu-radio sources built. I might also

> need a little bit of simple code (utility) to be written.

> Preferably someone this weekend of maximum by next

> I am spending my time on a different part of the project.

> and need this quickly due to limited time

> Thanks

> Inderaj

> PS. I could not find anything related in archives

Did you look at gnuradio-examples/python/usrp/usrp_wfm_rcv2_nogui.py?

Eric