Hello, all!

We are utilizing USRPs to test the transmission range under some certain
circumstances, say different modulation schemes. We are planning on testing the
range outside, say in a football field since that condition is similar to the
free space environment.

But how can we get power for USRPs when we are testing outside? Could anybody
tell me a decent way to power USRPs up without connecting the power cable to
the extension board inside the building? What kind of batterypack can we use
for the USRPs if battery is doable? Thanks a lot!

Bill