Hi:

Lately, I encountered a problem with tx/rv packets by using tunnel.py script.
In 2.4GHz band, there are two nodes trying to ping with each other. GNUradio
node A can receive ping message but the node B can't. So I check the
rx-power-log and see the power level of both nodes have similar strength.
However, when I check the demodulation log file, node B cannot demodulate the
message correctly cause most of the signal are below some threshold. Does
anyone know why node B cannot demodulate the packets correctly?

The weird thing is when I use another node C to transmit packet to node B, B
can be pinged successfully by C. So I guess the hardware of node B and the
script should be normal but don't know what happen.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!
Thanks!
KC