________________________________
From: Johnathan Corgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bill Stevenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 6:25:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] a report on dqpsk modulation in gnuradio

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Bill Stevenson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> -r 400k -s 1500: 50% of the transmitted packets are received, but 0 right.

For comparison purposes, can you try using the GMSK modulation?  Just
remove the '-m dqpsk' from the command line.

-Johnathan

Johnathan,

I tried gmsk and dbpsk once again, the results of PER are shown below:

for gmsk:

-r 400k -s 200 nearly 100% right
-r 400k -s 500 nearly  98% right
-r 400k -s 1500 nearly 97% right

for dbpsk: all of the cases gave almost 0% PER, which means communication
were very good!

Johnathan, could you tell me the detailed configurations of your setup, for
example, which demo files were you using, what were the arguments you used for
your transmission? I also hope the data I got is useful for your development.
Thank you!!!

Bill