On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Bob McGwier <rwmcgw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> IF ANYONE CAN SHOW ME WHERE IN THE INSTRUCTIONS IT SAYS THIS IS A TWO PASS
> PROCESS OR WHERE DURING THE COURSE OF DOING THE FLASH IT SAYS THIS IS A TWO
> STEP PROCESS, I WOULD BE PLEASED TO BE TOLD I AM BLIND.

Well, sort of. I'd posted a note about this somewhat in advance of yours,
with a link to the PDF directions. It's mentioned there that the update
takes a fair amount of time, at least 5 minutes, and the process isn't
complete if it hasn't taken that long. Nothing explicit about a two-step
process, though. Quite misleading.

73
Frank
AB2KT

--
Designing software that works on the assumption that everyone will have your
client is like designing a society on the assumption that everyone will just