Hi,

I've been tasked to work on gnuradio and usrp recently and below are some of
the things that i need to implement.

I have got 2 usrps over here and i needed to use one as a transmitter and the
other as a receiver. For the transmitter, i need to use the program to open a
new window where i can enter text to be transmitted and then with just a click
on a "send" button, the program will actually transmit what ever text that i
had entered in the window.

The receiver will then receive and decipher it to extract the text which i had
transmitted.

I have gone through the benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py and tried to modify
the codings but realised that there seems to have alot of interferences between
the 2 usrps even though they are place close together. If i just transmit once,
the receiver might not be able to even receive it.

The other problem is writing the codings to actually open up a window with
buttons that i can apply controls to it so that with a click on the "send"
button, it will trigger the usrp to start transmitting.

Is there are such available programs or maybe something which i can have as a
reference to?

Thanks.

Alice