I have downloaded gnuradio3.1.3 fromsvn repository.I am installing on fedora
8.My libusb version is 1.0.0 and libusbcompat0.1.0.which version of libusb
should i use?tRegards mayur> I am working on a USRP project.Can you help me
with a problem that iam stuck > in for a long time. > > usrpprims.cc:244:
internal error!More information about your configuration would help, in
particular the version of libusb you have installed, but also, the usual OS,
GNU Radio version, and installation method.The error results from getting an
unexpected value from opening the USB port via libusb.It may be caused by in
incompatible version.Johnathan